1) To update information periodically about marine biodiversity in Gulf of Kachchh and Arabian Sea.
2) To facilitate action/activities for marine bio-diversity conservation and protection in the region.
3) Landscape level research and studies to fill the knowledge gaps.
4) Mobilize and provide resources for pursuing
a. Management Plan prescriptions for management of the MNP & MS and other habitats in charges of the society.
b. Long term conservation plan of Marine biodiversity including mangroves, corals etc.
c. Capacity building and training programs for staff and local communities.
5) Enlist active participation of local communities in conservation.
6) To provide and facilitate integrated disaster management plan in the region including oil spill contingency plan.
Copyright © 2011 - 2022 Gujarat Marine National Park and Marine Sanctuary Conservation Society. All Rights Reserved. Web Design & Development by Mehta Websolution
Website Updated: 03 Jan 2022 . Visitor: